The 2021 FLAAPM Spring Meeting will be held virtually via Zoom on Thursday March 11th and Friday March 12th from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- A link to the Zoom meeting will be sent to all registered attendees the week of the meeting
- Presentations will be recorded and available to all registered attendees until 03/26/2021.
- Note that CE credits are available if watching the presentations live or the recorded versions
- FLAAPM Member - $40
- Non FLAAPM Member - $60
- Student - Free (If attending a program within the state of Florida)
Spring 2021 Agenda
Student call for abstracts
- 1.0 hour of Medical Errors CE
- 1.0 hour of HIV/AIDS CE
- Presentation by the AAPM President-Elect, J. Daniel Bourland, PhD, FAAPM
- Florida Regulatory Updates
- Dedicated therapy and diagnostic tracks. The tracks will run at separate times, increasing the potential number of CME hours that can be earned.
- Student abstracts will also be considered for presentation. The winner of the student competition will represent our chapter in the MedPhys Slam competition at the national AAPM Meeting.
In order to receive CE credits a meeting evaluation must be completed. A link to the online evaluation will be provided at the end of the meeting. All evaluations must be submitted by 03/26/2021 to receive CE credits. FLAAPM has applied to CAMPEP for 14 continuing education credits.
In an effort to facilitate vendor participation. The chapter is planning to share the email address and institution of attendees with all registered vendors.